Consent to personal data processing
You provide consent to personal data processing to MUFFIK s.r.o. for the purpose of sending business communications (marketing offers) and for performing other marketing activities with regard to you. You can withdraw your consent at any time and you will no longer receive business communications. More detailed information on personal data processing can be found below.
- The data controller’s identity and contact details
- The data controller of your personal data is MUFFIK s.r.o., with their registered office at Podolská 50, 147 00 Prague 4, Business ID No: 08849102, registered in the Commercial Register: file no. C 326367 (hereinafter referred to as the “data controller”).
- The data controller's contact details are as follows: mailing address Petrov nad Desnou 150, 788 16 Petrov nad Desnou, e-mail address email@example.com, telephone +420 723 335 336.
- The data controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
- Legal basis of personal data processing
- The legal basis for personal data processing is the fact that such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller in question or third party within the meaning of Article 6 (1)(f) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation”);
- Scope and purpose of personal data processing
- The data controller processes the following data based on your consent: name and surname, e-mail, telephone number.
- The purpose of personal data processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party in fulfilling the data subject's request to send an offer, reply to a question or comment on an article, goods or services.
- There is no automated individual decision-making by the data controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
- Personal data retention period
- Your personal data will be processed for a period of 3 years.
- Other recipients of your personal data will be shipping companies and other persons involved in the delivery of goods or services, and persons providing the data controller with technical services related to the e-shop's operation, including the operation of software and data storage.
- The data controller has no intention of transferring your personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
- You have the right to request that the data controller gives you access to your personal data under the conditions set out in the Regulation, and the right to rectify or delete your personal data, or restrict its processing, the right to object to personal data processing and the right to portability of your personal data.
- If you believe that processing your personal data has breached or breaches the Regulation, among other things, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- You are not obliged to provide your personal data. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the agreement and without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible for the data controller to conclude or fulfil the agreement.